November 21, 2008
I know some about where my family comes from. I want to ask my parents questions to help me start. I know that we have lots of family in up-north Michigan but I don't know what city. I think that our family came from Germany to start. I think this because my mom is always calling my grandpa a "grumpy old German." I know that in the town of Frankenmuth, Michigan, my family name of "Rau" is the name of stores. I wonder if I am related to those people. Maybe I could get some free candy if so. :-) My grandma takes lots and lots of pictures so I will be able to use some of those to remember my family that is not here no more.
~Susan
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Susan!
My dad is always calling my grandpa a grumpy German too! Maybe we are related?
~Alex
Post a Comment